San Francisco is a world-class city for many reasons. People from all over the globe come here to experience the culture, the history, the scenery and also, of course, the tech. Some of the world's top tech conventions happen in San Francisco. These conventions are not to be missed.
Related Blog: How Do You Plan a Corporate Event in San Francisco?
The City's Top Conventions
With well-known speakers, stellar sessions and many informative and helpful booths, a good conference is a veritable candyland of information. There are many business connections to be made at San Francisco's top conventions. You just need to know which one is best for you.
- Dreamforce. Dreamforce is the annual conference of SalesForce, a coud-based customer relationship management system used by some of the top companies in the world. With representative companies, developers, and contractors present, you will be able to connect with your customer niche.
- Oracle OpenWorld. Oracle OpenWorld brings together many different kinds of digital professionals in the cloud, line-of-business end user and database management arenas. The conference boasts over 2,700 sessions.
- TechCrunch Disrupt. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur? Are you launching a startup? There is no better location to place your team than at the TechCrunch Disrupt. Not only will you meet other startup entrepreneurs, but you will be exposed to success stories, potential collaborators, and even curious investors. This conference is appropriate to attend during any time on your startup journey.
- Google I/O. Is your app going to be the next big thing? This conference is for you. Organized by the ubiquitous Google, attendees spend their time focused on mobile, web and enterprise applications. As with any conference, you will learn from the people who've already succeeded, helping you progress your own career.
- Game Developers Conference. This five-day annual conference is geared towards anyone working in gaming, including creative talent, small and large companies, and those on the technical side. Essentially the only conference of its kind in this industry, this event is not to be missed.
- WWDC-Apple Developers Conference. This conference for the Apple community unveils what will be coming up next for this globally successful company. One of the values of this conference is that it is small. There are about 100 sessions, so you will have a chance to make crucial connections with other attendees.
- RSA Security Annual Conference. Do you work in digital security? The RSA Security Annual Conference is one of San Francisco's largest conventions and focuses on cryptology, cyber attacks, cybersecurity, and more.
- Internet of Things Annual Summit. Big data, data innovation and data visualization are all key components of this annual April conference. If you're interested in an interconnected world that joins us through a variety of devices, check out this summit. They also have individualized tracks if you have a particular interest.
- Red Hat Summit. There's no doubt that artificial intelligence is seeing a boom these days. The Red Hat Summit brings together 6,000 participants for an annual conference about automation, AI and open source technologies.
- The Brand Marketing Summit. Technology means little if you can't actually get it into the right hands. The Brand Marketing Summit is appropriate for any company that is interested in using marketing to deliver their product to other businesses or users. Social media, storytelling and other hot topics are covered in this annual May conference.
While You're In San Francisco...
If you or your team are making the journey to San Francisco for a tech conference, it's important to make it a trip to remember. Bay Lights Charter offers unique and memorable nautical voyages for parties, special occasions, and corporate off-site events.