STARLITE is a spectacular long range cruiser that was designed by the famous naval architect Arthur Defever and built by the renowned George Sutton Boat Works in Tarpon Springs Florida.
With her full displacement steel hull and roll stabilizer system, Starlite offers a smooth ride in all conditions. Coupled with her 3900 gallons of fuel tankage and twin 20kW Northern Lights generators, she is easily able to travel up and down the West Coast.
In addition to Bay cruises and overnight trips to up the Napa River to Wine Country, Starlite is also available for charters of up to a week or longer.
She can easily take you from to the Farallon Islands and up California’s rugged and cliff-sided Northern coastline to visit the salty Noyo Harbor, the amazingly picturesque Elk Cove, and the famous “Lost Coast.”
Venturing South is equally magical and diverse, with all that Monterey Bay offers, on the way to Big Sur and charming, historic Santa Barbara – and even further to Santa Monica and San Diego.
Starlite is very comfortable and liveable:
- Three guest staterooms and bathrooms, plus crew quarters in the bridge.
- Two-level walk-around decks ensuring beautiful views in all directions
- Full Galley, complete with cookware, microwave, stove/oven, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, dinnerware and utensils.
- Luxurious interior with extensive teak casework, beams, trim, granite, tile and fine soft goods throughout.
- Central heat and air conditioning for comfort in all seasons
- Onboard 14’ tender ideal for shoreside picnics, exploration and supply runs
Starlite is berthed in San Francisco’s South Beach Harbor Marina, near AT&T Park, and is available for charters to groups of up to 10 people. Her offshore capability enables her to travel outside the Golden Gate Bridge and up the Marin coastline, as well as throughout the Bay and Delta, including up the Napa River for a unique and luxurious day-trip into Wine Country.
Charter packages are fully customizable by clients, including transportation to and from the marina, as well as catering and beverage services.