Our Seasoned Crew…
Our captain and crews have decades of experience sailing and cruising our yachts throughout the San Francisco Bay/Delta and California coastline. Their expertise and qualifications extend beyond just piloting and navigation – they are also trained and certified in safety and both adult and pediatric first-aid techniques. Your safety and comfort is their number one priority.
At the helm and on deck, our crew is warm and welcoming, and very encouraging of passengers who would like to learn about the nuances of sailing and yachting. Hoisting the sails, navigation and watch, help at the helm… We know that for many people, learning is fun too! Despite their countless journeys across the waters, the Bay Lights crews bring an enthusiasm and joy of cruising with them on each trip they make, and it shows.
…Ready For All Occasions and Adventures!
Your cruise is fully customizable in all respects. Most charters last three hours or longer and focus on capturing unique perspectives of the Bay’s storied attractions:
- The majesty and vivid color of the Golden Gate Bridge from below, then out to Kirby Cove, the Marin Headlands and Point Bonita Lighthouse
- The charm of Sausalito from the water and natural beauty of Angel Island, Ayala Cove and Raccoon Strait
- Experience McCovey Cove, the busy ports of Oakland and San Francisco, and see the city front like never before
- Sunset and evening cruise around Yerba Buena/Treasure Island, Alcatraz Island and taking in the beautiful Bay Lights show.
We accommodate many types of events and occasions – friends and family, business groups, travel and touring parties, and academic adventurers, among others:
- Birthdays, Graduations, Weddings, Bachelor/ette parties, Anniversaries, Romantic and Special Holidays
- Executive and Team Bonding/Brainstorming, Entertaining Corporate Clients, Relocation Recruiting Efforts, Sales/Business Achievement Honors
- International Travel Groups, Wine Tasting and Sampling Local Cuisine, Private Tours of the Bay like none other
- Special Occasions: Opening Day, Fleet Week, Fourth of July, “Bucket List” voyages, Memorials and Ash Scatterings